High-resolution 1H NMR spectroscopic investigation of a chick embryo model of neural tube development
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S62–S67, December 2009
How to Cite
Coen, M., Wevers, R. A., Lindon, J. C. and Blom, H. J. (2009), High-resolution 1H NMR spectroscopic investigation of a chick embryo model of neural tube development. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S62–S67. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2534
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2008
- Integrative Toxicology Training Partnership (ITTP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!