This work was supported with a posdoctoral fellowship from CONACYT to C. Escobedo-Martínez.
1H and 13C NMR characterization of new cycloartane triterpenes from Mangifera indica
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 52–57, January 2012
How to Cite
Escobedo-Martínez, C., Concepción Lozada, M., Hernández-Ortega, S., Villarreal, M. L., Gnecco, D., Enríquez, R. G. and Reynolds, W. (2012), 1H and 13C NMR characterization of new cycloartane triterpenes from Mangifera indica. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2836
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- DGAPA (UNAM)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 80980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!