Comparison of GIAO and CSGT for calculating 13C and 15N nuclear magnetic resonance chemical shifts of substituent neutral 5-aminotetrazole and 5-nitrotetrazole compounds
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 16–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Gao, H., Zhang, J., Li, S. and Zhou, W. (2012), Comparison of GIAO and CSGT for calculating 13C and 15N nuclear magnetic resonance chemical shifts of substituent neutral 5-aminotetrazole and 5-nitrotetrazole compounds. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 16–21. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2840
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2009CB118801
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2011JS035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!