Comparison of GIAO and CSGT for calculating 13C and 15N nuclear magnetic resonance chemical shifts of substituent neutral 5-aminotetrazole and 5-nitrotetrazole compounds
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 16–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Gao, H., Zhang, J., Li, S. and Zhou, W. (2012), Comparison of GIAO and CSGT for calculating 13C and 15N nuclear magnetic resonance chemical shifts of substituent neutral 5-aminotetrazole and 5-nitrotetrazole compounds. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 16–21. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2840
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2009CB118801
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2011JS035
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mrc_2840_sm_tables.doc||Word document||779K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.