This article is published in Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry as a special issue on Magnetic Resonance in Food-Dealing with Complex Systems, edited by Belton and Capozzi.
Special Issue Review
NMR methods for beer characterization and quality control†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Special Issue: Magnetic Resonance in Food: Dealing with Complex Systems
Volume 49, Issue Supplement S1, pages S37–S45, December 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigues, J. E. and Gil, A. M. (2011), NMR methods for beer characterization and quality control. Magn. Reson. Chem., 49: S37–S45. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2844
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- European Regional Development Fund through the Competitive Factors Thematic Operational Programme and from the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), Portugal. Grant Number: FCT SFRH/BD/31056/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!