Unusual open chain quinolinyl peroxol and its alcohol counterpart obtained through a modified Skraup–Doebner–Von Miller quinoline synthesis: theoretical studies and complete 1H- and 13C-NMR assignments
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 68–73, January 2012
How to Cite
Fotie, J., Kemami Wangun, H. V., Dreux, K., Sommerfeld, T. and Pittman, J. (2012), Unusual open chain quinolinyl peroxol and its alcohol counterpart obtained through a modified Skraup–Doebner–Von Miller quinoline synthesis: theoretical studies and complete 1H- and 13C-NMR assignments. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 68–73. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3791
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!