Structural and conformational analysis of 1-oxaspiro[2.5]octane and 1-oxa-2-azaspiro[2.5]octane derivatives by 1H, 13C, and 15N NMR
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Montalvo-González, R. and Ariza-Castolo, A. (2012), Structural and conformational analysis of 1-oxaspiro[2.5]octane and 1-oxa-2-azaspiro[2.5]octane derivatives by 1H, 13C, and 15N NMR. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3792
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!