These authors contributed equally to this study.
Structure elucidation and complete NMR spectral assignments of glucosylated saponins of cantalasaponin I
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 79–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Kang, L.-p., Wang, Y.-z., Feng, B., Huang, H.-z., Zhou, W.-b., Zhao, Y., Xiong, C.-q., Tan, D.-w., Song, X.-b. and Ma, B.-p. (2012), Structure elucidation and complete NMR spectral assignments of glucosylated saponins of cantalasaponin I. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 79–83. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3797
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- Municipal Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 7090001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973632
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!