For Part 27, see Abraham et al.
1H NMR Spectra. Part 28: Proton chemical shifts and couplings in three-membered rings. A ring current model for cyclopropane and a novel dihedral angle dependence for 3JHH couplings involving the epoxy proton†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 305–313, April 2012
How to Cite
Abraham, R. J., Leonard, P. and Tormena, C. F. (2012), 1H NMR Spectra. Part 28: Proton chemical shifts and couplings in three-membered rings. A ring current model for cyclopropane and a novel dihedral angle dependence for 3JHH couplings involving the epoxy proton. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 305–313. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3808
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!