Special Issue Article
A systematic approach for optimizing the robustness of pulse sequence elements with respect to couplings, offsets, and B1-field inhomogeneities (COB)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S63–S72, December 2012
How to Cite
Ehni, S. and Luy, B. (2012), A systematic approach for optimizing the robustness of pulse sequence elements with respect to couplings, offsets, and B1-field inhomogeneities (COB). Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S63–S72. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3846
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Grant Number: Heisenberg program LU 835/2,3,4,7 and Forschergruppe FOR 934
- HGF program BioInterfaces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!