Special Issue Article
Fast access to residual dipolar couplings by single-scan 2D NMR in oriented media
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S53–S57, December 2012
How to Cite
Giraudeau, P., Montag, T., Charrier, B. and Thiele, C. M. (2012), Fast access to residual dipolar couplings by single-scan 2D NMR in oriented media. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S53–S57. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3856
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FOR934
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC starting grant: RDC@catalysis
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR starting grant QUANTUM: 2010-JCJC-0804-01
Vol. 51, Issue 3, 192, Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!