This article is published in Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry as a special issue on NMR Spectroscopy of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media, edited by Roberto R. Gil
Special Issue Article
HR-HSBC: Measuring heteronuclear one-bond couplings with enhanced resolution†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S58–S62, December 2012
How to Cite
Görling, B., Bräse, S. and Luy, B. (2012), HR-HSBC: Measuring heteronuclear one-bond couplings with enhanced resolution. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S58–S62. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3878
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!