Spatial structure of heptapeptide Aβ16–22 (beta-amyloid Aβ1–40 active fragment) in solution and in complex with a biological membrane model
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 784–792, December 2012
How to Cite
Usachev, K. S., Efimov, S. V., Yulmetov, A. R., Filippov, A. V., Antzutkin, O. N., Afonin, S. and Klochkov, V. V. (2012), Spatial structure of heptapeptide Aβ16–22 (beta-amyloid Aβ1–40 active fragment) in solution and in complex with a biological membrane model. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 784–792. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3880
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- RFBR. Grant Number: 09-03-00077а
- Federal Program “Scientific and Scientific–Educational Staff of Innovational Russia”. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!