Spatial structure of heptapeptide Aβ16–22 (beta-amyloid Aβ1–40 active fragment) in solution and in complex with a biological membrane model
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 784–792, December 2012
How to Cite
Usachev, K. S., Efimov, S. V., Yulmetov, A. R., Filippov, A. V., Antzutkin, O. N., Afonin, S. and Klochkov, V. V. (2012), Spatial structure of heptapeptide Aβ16–22 (beta-amyloid Aβ1–40 active fragment) in solution and in complex with a biological membrane model. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 784–792. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3880
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- RFBR. Grant Number: 09-03-00077а
- Federal Program “Scientific and Scientific–Educational Staff of Innovational Russia”. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0702
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mrc_3880_sm_f1.tif||TIFF image||932K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.