Special Issue Article
Noncovalently and covalently cross-linked polyurethane gels as alignment media and the suppression of residual polymer signals using diffusion-filtered spectroscopy
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S22–S28, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaden, P., Freudenberger, J. C. and Luy, B. (2012), Noncovalently and covalently cross-linked polyurethane gels as alignment media and the suppression of residual polymer signals using diffusion-filtered spectroscopy. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S22–S28. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3887
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!