Special Issue Article
Review: use of residual dipolar couplings to determine the structure of carbohydrates
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S80–S85, December 2012
How to Cite
Canales, A., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and Martín-Pastor, M. (2012), Review: use of residual dipolar couplings to determine the structure of carbohydrates. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S80–S85. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3888
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!