1H, 13C and 15N NMR assignments for N- and O-acylethanolamines, important family of naturally occurring bioactive lipid mediators
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 823–828, December 2012
How to Cite
Ottria, R., Casati, S. and Ciuffreda, P. (2012), 1H, 13C and 15N NMR assignments for N- and O-acylethanolamines, important family of naturally occurring bioactive lipid mediators. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: 823–828. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3891
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!