Special Issue Article
New strategy for RDC-assisted diastereotopic proton assignment using a combination of J-scaled BIRD HSQC and J-scaled BIRD HMQC/HSQC
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR of Small Molecules in Anisotropic Media
Volume 50, Issue Supplement S1, pages S86–S91, December 2012
How to Cite
Snider, J. D., Troche-Pesqueira, E., Woodruff, S. R., Gayathri, C., Tsarevsky, N. V. and Gil, R. R. (2012), New strategy for RDC-assisted diastereotopic proton assignment using a combination of J-scaled BIRD HSQC and J-scaled BIRD HMQC/HSQC. Magn. Reson. Chem., 50: S86–S91. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3895
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!