This article was published online on 11 February 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 1 March 2013.
Full assignment of the 1H NMR spectrum of heteroleptic polyazaaromatic Ru(II) complexes based on long-range interligand NOEs
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 308–311, May 2013
How to Cite
Mugeniwabagara, E., Fusaro, L. and Luhmer, M. (2013), Full assignment of the 1H NMR spectrum of heteroleptic polyazaaromatic Ru(II) complexes based on long-range interligand NOEs. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 308–311. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3931
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: FRFC 2.4.642.08
- Université Libre de Bruxelles
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!