1H and 13C NMR assignments of two new isomeric bisbenzylisoquinoline alkaloids from Cissampelos sympodialis Eichl. (Menispermaceae)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 312–315, May 2013
How to Cite
Marinho, A. F., de Jesus Oliveira, E., Tavares, J. F., Filho, R. B. and Barbosa-Filho, J. M. (2013), 1H and 13C NMR assignments of two new isomeric bisbenzylisoquinoline alkaloids from Cissampelos sympodialis Eichl. (Menispermaceae). Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 312–315. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3941
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!