Improved baseline in 29Si NMR spectra of water glasses
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 403–406, July 2013
How to Cite
Schraml, J., Sandor, P., Korec, S., Krump, M. and Foller, B. (2013), Improved baseline in 29Si NMR spectra of water glasses. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 403–406. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3961
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- 29Si NMR;
- acoustic ringing;
It is shown by experiments that replacing one-pulse sequence by RIDE (ring down elimination) pulse sequence may dramatically improve the baseline of 29Si NMR spectra and eliminate the signal from the probe. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.