Study of the EFG tensor at 75As nuclei in Ge-As-Se chalcogenide glasses
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 614–620, October 2013
How to Cite
Bolebrukh, O. N., Sinyavsky, N. Ya., Dobosz, B., Korneva, I. P., Krzyminiewski, R., Ostafin, M. and Nogaj, B. (2013), Study of the EFG tensor at 75As nuclei in Ge-As-Se chalcogenide glasses. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 614–620. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3990
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-03-00124a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!