13C NMR spectroscopy of copoly(arylenephthalide) derivatives with diphenyloxide and terphenyl fragments in the main chain
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 621–629, October 2013
How to Cite
Kraikin, V. A., Fatykhov, A. A., Sakhipova, I. I., Sedova, E. A., Egorov, A. E. and Salazkin, S. N. (2013), 13C NMR spectroscopy of copoly(arylenephthalide) derivatives with diphenyloxide and terphenyl fragments in the main chain. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 621–629. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3991
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 09 - 0301160a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!