Halogen effect on structure and 13C NMR chemical shift of 3,6-disubstituted-N-alkyl carbazoles
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 630–635, October 2013
How to Cite
Radula-Janik, K., Kupka, T., Ejsmont, K., Daszkiewicz, Z. and Sauer, S. P. A. (2013), Halogen effect on structure and 13C NMR chemical shift of 3,6-disubstituted-N-alkyl carbazoles. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 630–635. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3992
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Faculty of Chemistry, University of Opole
- Grant 8/WCH/2013-S. Grant Number: MNiSW/SGI3700/UOpolski/061/2008
- Supercomputing and Networking Center ACK CYFRONET AGH in Krakow
- Supercomputing and Networking Center in Wrocław
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MRC-13-0053-R1_Supplementary_material.doc||Word document||509K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.