Present address: Aix-Marseille Universite, CNRS, CINaM UMR 7325, Campus de Luminy, Case 913, 13288 Marseille (France). E-mail: email@example.com
A multidimensional approach to the analysis of chemical shift titration experiments in the frame of a multiple reaction scheme
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 641–648, October 2013
How to Cite
D'Aléo, A., Dumont, E., Maury, O. and Giraud, N. (2013), A multidimensional approach to the analysis of chemical shift titration experiments in the frame of a multiple reaction scheme. Magn. Reson. Chem., 51: 641–648. doi: 10.1002/mrc.3994
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!