Leptocarposide: a new triterpenoid glycoside from Ludwigia leptocarpa (Onagraceae)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1-2, pages 32–36, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Mabou, F. D., Tebou, P. L. F., Ngnokam, D., Harakat, D. and Voutquenne-Nazabadioko, L. (2014), Leptocarposide: a new triterpenoid glycoside from Ludwigia leptocarpa (Onagraceae). Magn. Reson. Chem., 52: 32–36. doi: 10.1002/mrc.4023
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!