1H, 13C NMR studies of new 3-aminophenol isomers linked to pyridinium salts
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1-2, pages 40–46, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Schiaffino-Ortega, S., Espinosa, A., Gallo, M. A., López-Cara, L. C. and Entrena, A. (2014), 1H, 13C NMR studies of new 3-aminophenol isomers linked to pyridinium salts. Magn. Reson. Chem., 52: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/mrc.4025
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa, Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-CTS-03210
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2009-11955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!