BASHD-J-resolved-HMBC, an efficient method for measuring proton–proton and heteronuclear long-range coupling constants
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 52, Issue 1-2, pages 27–31, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Furihata, K. and Tashiro, M. (2014), BASHD-J-resolved-HMBC, an efficient method for measuring proton–proton and heteronuclear long-range coupling constants. Magn. Reson. Chem., 52: 27–31. doi: 10.1002/mrc.4032
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 20580108, 21550092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!