Liezhen Fu, Daniel Buchholz, and Yun-Bo Shi contributed equally to this work.
Novel double promoter approach for identification of transgenic animals: A tool for in vivo analysis of gene function and development of gene-based therapies†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 470–476, August 2002
How to Cite
Fu, L., Buchholz, D. and Shi, Y.-B. (2002), Novel double promoter approach for identification of transgenic animals: A tool for in vivo analysis of gene function and development of gene-based therapies. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 62: 470–476. doi: 10.1002/mrd.10137
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!