The nucleotide sequences reported in this study have been submitted to the genBank/EMBL Data Bank with accession numbers AY100459 and AY100460.
Genetics, Gene Regulation, and Expression
Differential expression of the two GH genes during embryonic development of rainbow trout oncorhynchus mykiss in relation with the IGFs system†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2003
How to Cite
Gabillard, J.-C., Duval, H., Cauty, C., Rescan, P.-Y., Weil, C. and Bail, P.-Y. L. (2003), Differential expression of the two GH genes during embryonic development of rainbow trout oncorhynchus mykiss in relation with the IGFs system. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 64: 32–40. doi: 10.1002/mrd.10222
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!