Oocyte maturation in Xenopus laevis is blocked by the hormonal herbicide, 2,4-dichlorophenoxy acetic acid
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 233–242, February 2004
How to Cite
Stebbins-Boaz, B., Fortner, K., Frazier, J., Piluso, S., Pullen, S., Rasar, M., Reid, W., Sinclair, K. and Winger, E. (2004), Oocyte maturation in Xenopus laevis is blocked by the hormonal herbicide, 2,4-dichlorophenoxy acetic acid. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 67: 233–242. doi: 10.1002/mrd.10396
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2003
- Murdock Charitable Trust (to B.S.-B.)
- Willamette University (including Atkinson Faculty Development Awards)
- Science Collaborative Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!