Gamete self-discrimination in ascidians: A role for the follicle cells
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 47–50, May 1991
How to Cite
De Santis, R. and Pinto, M. R. (1991), Gamete self-discrimination in ascidians: A role for the follicle cells. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 29: 47–50. doi: 10.1002/mrd.1080290108
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!