Analysis of lipid peroxidation mechanisms in human spermatozoa
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 302–315, July 1993
How to Cite
Aitken, R. J., Harkiss, D. and Buckingham, D. W. (1993), Analysis of lipid peroxidation mechanisms in human spermatozoa. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 35: 302–315. doi: 10.1002/mrd.1080350313
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!