Distinct roles for distal-less genes Dlx3 and Dlx5 in regulating ectodermal development in Xenopus
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 331–337, November 2001
How to Cite
Luo, T., Matsuo-Takasaki, M. and Sargent, T. D. (2001), Distinct roles for distal-less genes Dlx3 and Dlx5 in regulating ectodermal development in Xenopus. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 60: 331–337. doi: 10.1002/mrd.1095
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!