The acrosomal region of the spermatozoon of Ciona intestinalis: Its relationship with the binding to the vitelline coat of the egg
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 379–389, 1985
How to Cite
Rosati, F., Pinto, M. R. and Casazza, G. (1985), The acrosomal region of the spermatozoon of Ciona intestinalis: Its relationship with the binding to the vitelline coat of the egg. Gamete Res., 11: 379–389. doi: 10.1002/mrd.1120110405
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 1984
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!