Genetics, Gene Regulation, and Expression
Germ cells enter meiosis in a rostro-caudal wave during development of the mouse ovary
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 422–428, August 2004
How to Cite
Bullejos, M. and Koopman, P. (2004), Germ cells enter meiosis in a rostro-caudal wave during development of the mouse ovary. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 68: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20105
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2003
- Secretaría de Estado de Universidades, Investigación y Desarrollo, Spain (to MB)
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!