Genetics, Gene Regulation, and Expression
Efficacy of antibodies against a chimeric synthetic peptide encompassing epitopes of bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata) zona pellucida-1 and zona pellucida-3 glycoproteins to inhibit in vitro human sperm-egg binding
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 247–254, March 2005
How to Cite
Sivapurapu, N., Hasegawa, A., Gahlay, G. K., Koyama, K. and Gupta, S. K. (2005), Efficacy of antibodies against a chimeric synthetic peptide encompassing epitopes of bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata) zona pellucida-1 and zona pellucida-3 glycoproteins to inhibit in vitro human sperm-egg binding. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 70: 247–254. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20202
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2004
- Department of Biotechnology and Indian Council of Medical Research, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!