Genetics, Gene Regulation, and Expression
Expression of Sox8, Sf1, Gata4, Wt1, Dax1, and Fog2 in the mouse ovarian follicle: Implications for the regulation of Amh expression
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 271–277, March 2005
How to Cite
Salmon, N. A., Handyside, A. H. and Joyce, I. M. (2005), Expression of Sox8, Sf1, Gata4, Wt1, Dax1, and Fog2 in the mouse ovarian follicle: Implications for the regulation of Amh expression. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 70: 271–277. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20208
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!