Physiology and Endocrinology
Actions of progesterone on uterine immunosuppression and endometrial gland development in the uterine gland knockout (UGKO) ewe
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 347–357, July 2005
How to Cite
Padua, M. B., Tekin, Ş., Spencer, T. E. and Hansen, P. J. (2005), Actions of progesterone on uterine immunosuppression and endometrial gland development in the uterine gland knockout (UGKO) ewe. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 71: 347–357. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20301
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
- USDA Cooperative Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Numbers: 2001-35204-10797, 2001-02259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!