Tyrphostin-A47 inhibitable tyrosine phosphorylation of flagellar proteins is associated with distinct alteration of motility pattern in hamster spermatozoa
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 215–225, February 2006
How to Cite
Mariappa, D., Siva, A. B., Shivaji, S. and Seshagiri, P. B. (2006), Tyrphostin-A47 inhibitable tyrosine phosphorylation of flagellar proteins is associated with distinct alteration of motility pattern in hamster spermatozoa. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 73: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20384
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2005
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi
- Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!