Nuclear Transfer, Cloning, & Stem Cells
Isolation and characterization of embryonic stem-like cells from canine blastocysts
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 298–305, March 2006
How to Cite
Hatoya, S., Torii, R., Kondo, Y., Okuno, T., Kobayashi, K., Wijewardana, V., Kawate, N., Tamada, H., Sawada, T., Kumagai, D., Sugiura, K. and Inaba, T. (2006), Isolation and characterization of embryonic stem-like cells from canine blastocysts. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 73: 298–305. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20392
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2005
- The Sasagawa Scientific Research Grant
- The Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (T.I., K.S.). Grant Number: 14360180, 14360191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!