Genetics, Gene Expression, and Regulation
Analysis of the mRNA expression of the TGF-Beta family in testicular cells and localization of the splice variant TGF-β2B in testis
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1211–1220, October 2006
How to Cite
Konrad, L., Lüers, G. H., Völck-Badouin, E., Keilani, M. M., Laible, L., Aumüller, G. and Hofmann, R. (2006), Analysis of the mRNA expression of the TGF-Beta family in testicular cells and localization of the splice variant TGF-β2B in testis. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 73: 1211–1220. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20399
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GK533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!