Bok Ryul Choi, Bon Chul Koo, Kwang Sung Ahn and Mo Sun Kwon contributed equally to this work.
Genetics, Gene Expression, and Regulation
Tetracycline-inducible gene expression in nuclear transfer embryos derived from porcine fetal fibroblasts transformed with retrovirus vectors†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1221–1229, October 2006
How to Cite
Choi, B. R., Koo, B. C., Ahn, K. S., Kwon, M. S., Kim, J.-H., Cho, S.-K., Kim, K. M., Kang, J. H., Shim, H., Lee, H., Uhm, S. J., Lee, H. T. and Kim, T. (2006), Tetracycline-inducible gene expression in nuclear transfer embryos derived from porcine fetal fibroblasts transformed with retrovirus vectors. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 73: 1221–1229. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20543
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2005
- SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: R11-2002-100-01005-0
- Technology Development Program for Agriculture and Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2005-2008
- BioGreen 21 Program of Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 20050501034844
- Project on the Production of Bio-Organs of Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Republic of Korea
- BK21 program, Ministry of Education, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!