Dedicated to the memory of Kanok Pavasuthipaisit deceased on June 14, 2005.
Cell Biology and Biochemistry
Characterization and multilineage differentiation of embryonic stem cells derived from a buffalo parthenogenetic embryo
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 74, Issue 10, pages 1295–1302, October 2007
How to Cite
Sritanaudomchai, H., Pavasuthipaisit, K., Kitiyanant, Y., Kupradinun, P., Mitalipov, S. and Kusamran, T. (2007), Characterization and multilineage differentiation of embryonic stem cells derived from a buffalo parthenogenetic embryo. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 74: 1295–1302. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20592
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- Mahidol University Fund. Grant Number: 02011868-0004
- Thailand Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!