Plasticity of epidermal adult stem cells derived from adult goat ear skin
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 386–396, March 2007
How to Cite
Yang, X., Qu, L., Wang, X., Zhao, M., Li, W., Hua, J., Shi, M., Moldovan, N., Wang, H. and Dou, Z. (2007), Plasticity of epidermal adult stem cells derived from adult goat ear skin. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 74: 386–396. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20598
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2006
- National key Scientific and Technological Project of China (973 program)
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 program)
- National Natural Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!