Densin is a novel cell membrane protein of sertoli cells in the testis
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 641–645, May 2007
How to Cite
Lassila, M., Juhila, J., Heikkilä, E. and Holthöfer, H. (2007), Densin is a novel cell membrane protein of sertoli cells in the testis. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 74: 641–645. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20659
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation and European Union. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503 364
- Paavo Nurmi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!