Immunocontraception in mice using repeated, multi-antigen peptides: immunization with purified recombinant antigens
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 126–135, January 2008
How to Cite
Hardy, C. M., Beaton, S. and Hinds, L. A. (2008), Immunocontraception in mice using repeated, multi-antigen peptides: immunization with purified recombinant antigens. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 75: 126–135. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20745
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2006
- Australian Grains Research and Development Corporation. Grant Number: CSV16
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!