Scrotal heat stress effects on sperm viability, sperm DNA integrity, and the offspring sex ratio in mice
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2008
How to Cite
Pérez-Crespo, M., Pintado, B. and Gutiérrez-Adán, A. (2008), Scrotal heat stress effects on sperm viability, sperm DNA integrity, and the offspring sex ratio in mice. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 75: 40–47. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20759
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2007
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: AGL2004-00332, AGL2006-04799
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!