Osteopontin improves in vitro development of porcine embryos and decreases apoptosis
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 291–298, February 2008
How to Cite
Hao, Y., Murphy, C. N., Spate, L., Wax, D., Zhong, Z., Samuel, M., Mathialagan, N., Schatten, H. and Prather, R. S. (2008), Osteopontin improves in vitro development of porcine embryos and decreases apoptosis. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 75: 291–298. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20794
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2007
- Monsanto Company and Food for the 21st Century
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!