Genetic modification of primordial germ cells by gene trapping, gene targeting, and ϕC31 integrase
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Molecular Reproduction and Development
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 1163–1175, July 2008
How to Cite
Leighton, P. A., van de Lavoir, M.-C., Diamond, J. H., Xia, C. and Etches, R. J. (2008), Genetic modification of primordial germ cells by gene trapping, gene targeting, and ϕC31 integrase. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 75: 1163–1175. doi: 10.1002/mrd.20859
- Issue online: 23 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
- National Institute of General/Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R44 GM073306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!